Wooden Window Installer Positions
Window and Door Field Installers
For experienced applicants this is an opportunity to join an established, growing company, be both hands-on as well as be considered to lead a small crew, and develop a solid long-term career.
These positions have wages based on experience, provide scheduled pay increases as you learn new skills and become more valuable to our company, and include weekly bonus opportunities. Our company benefits include Kaiser medical coverage, paid time off (PTO), Holidays and in many instances a smartphone allowance.
We pride ourselves on a positive work environment with a knowledgeable staff.
- Excellent English literacy, both spoken and written.
- Math skills.
- Excellent mechanical aptitude skills.
- Good physical strength lifting of windows and doors involved.
- Strong interest in personal growth and in learning all aspects of fabrication & installation.
- A clean driving record, current drivers’ license and reliable transportation is required
This position functions in and around a installation environment which can occasionally be dusty and noisy and you should be prepared to succeed amidst this kind of environment.
All successful candidates MUST pass a pre-employment drug screening. For the safety of our employees and our customers, we will not accept candidates who test positive for marijuana (even if you have a medicinal marijuana prescription from California).
All successful candidates must be able to show proof they can legally work in the United States.