Manufacturing Engineer Position
- Self-motivated, professional ethic, disciplined and organized.
- College diploma or university degree in Industrial Design, Mechanical or equivalent exp.
- Operational computer skills in Windows, AutoCAD, MS Office software.
- Previous experience with Quality Management.
- Design, and construction of wooden windows and doors construction methods
- File Maker project and production control software
- WW Quality Management system
- Support for Production dept. by creating error free and complete CAD drawings which meet customer requests.
- Create error-free production drawing packages and hardware BOM’s.
- Collaborate on an ongoing basis with Production, Procurement and Installation on continual improvement
- Actively participate in product development as well as project’s site visits.
- Maintain real-time status of all assigned projects and deliverables in the FileMaker system
- Report to the manager on all meetings, project issues and/or schedule updates.
Continual Improvements Responsibilities
- Conduct all duties within the intent of the Company Vision and Mission
- Adhere to the Always and Nevers policies of the Company
- Follow the tenets of the Wooden Window Quality Management System and actively model and promote continual improvement.
- Must be willing to take job-related courses as required by the company or as he might see them fit.