Working With Wooden Window
What to Expect When Working with Us
We believe that every client and every project is unique, and requires an individual approach.
Our website features a variety of pages to help you explore the basic options for door and window types, glass options, wood types, art glass and hardware, but our process really begins when you contact us. You may do this by telephone, or through any of the forms on our site.
Once we connect, one of our Customer Representatives will contact you to discuss your project, determine your needs and preferences and make recommendations to ensure that your door or window order will process quickly, produce exactly the right solution for you and install smoothly.
We’ll make sure you understand your options, make the best selections for your project, and that we exceed your expectations for precision, hand-crafted, custom doors and windows that will complement the architecture of your home and make it a more beautiful place to live for many years to come.
Our clients are welcome to visit our showroom to review their window needs and options. The showroom is conveniently located on our premises with a view of our custom woodworking shop allowing clients to see custom doors and windows being fabricated.
Typically our customer representative will:
- Process your online quote request or inbound call.
- Obtain digital pictures.
- Discuss your window/door needs. Arrange an appointment for the client to visit our showroom and take a shop tour.
- If appropriate, visit your home to evaluate and inspect any remodeling or replacement needs.
- Acknowledge your acceptance of the proposal.
- Make an appointment for the project team to commence on-site measurements.
- Commence installation.
- Ensure the satisfactory completion of the proposed tasks and responsibilities.
- Send a follow-up questionnaire for your feedback so that we can continue to improve our products and customer service.
Congratulations! We’ve notified you that your windows or doors are ready for installation.
Before we start, you should know that, when older buildings settle, it can affect the appearance of installed windows.
Here are a few things you can do to help us make sure that your installation day goes smoothly [Click to Download Installation Guide].