CNC Operator – Specialty Wood Products
Our growing window and door business needs another CNC Operator for our Bay Area team. For experienced applicants this is an opportunity to join an established, rapidly growing company and be a part of our growth mode! This position will have an income commensurate with your experience and will include paid time off as well as Kaiser HSA insurance. We pride ourselves on a positive work environment with a knowledgeable staff and will look to you to support and expand our internal knowledge base.
- Basic reading, writing, and math skills in English along with Windows PC literacy
- Experience in operating CNC point to point or router-based machines
- The ability to read and understand CAD drawings
- Demonstrable mechanical aptitude and comprehension of tools and machine calibration
- Results-oriented, and attention to detail for the ability to perform Quality Assurance Checks
- A ‘continuous improvement’ mentality and the ability to provide, accept and integrate feedback
- Operating Biesse Rover C60 and 90 and producing error-free projects
- Learn the logic of multi-step computer programs
- Able to lift 75 lbs
- Windows and doors manufacturing and construction methods
- Interest in working 2nd shift (from 1:30 pm to 9:30 pm)
Willing to put in extra time when occasionally required by the clients’ needs
This position functions in a busy shop/manufacturing environment which can occasionally be dusty and noisy and you should be prepared to succeed amidst this kind of environment.
All successful candidates MUST pass a pre-employment drug screening. For the safety of our employees and our customers, we will not accept candidates who test positive for marijuana (even if you have a medicinal marijuana prescription from California).