Placer Courthouse, Auburn CA
Contractor – Giampolini
Architect – McGinnis Chen
The Placer County Courthouse is a Classic Revival structure topped by a bracketed cornice and Renaissance Revival dome. The building is one of the four surviving California courthouses which retain most of their architectural ornamentation and magnificent domes.
The Courthouse was completed in 1898. Although Built primarily of local materials, the courthouse bell itself came around Cape Horn. The building is listed on The National Register of Historic Places. In 1986, Placer County Supervisors approved a restoration plan.
Wooden Window provided both operable and fixed window sash, tilt-and-turn windows, custom flashing, waterproofing, and interior/exterior trim.
Window units were craned up to the top catwalk for installation
|California Hotel, Oakland, CA||Port Costa School, Port Costa, CA|
|California Hotel, Oakland, CA|
|Port Costa School, Port Costa, CA|