We are an industry-leading company in Northern California (headquartered in Oakland) in a niche construction & custom manufacturing business. Consistent growth over the past thirty years with 5-10% YoY growth over the past ten years. We are looking for a finance manager (and CFO in grooming) to partner with CEO, Sales and Production to drive the company to new top-line and bottom-line growth as we pass 50 employees and two factory shifts.
- Manage team & processes for A/R, liens and collections from retail homeowners and AIA-compliant construction contracts.
- Manage all accounting functions in QuickBooks including A/R, A/P and P&L/balance sheet journal entries
- Perform cashflow forecasting, banking & credit facility relationships, treasury functions
- Maintain all insurance processes and compliance for GL, property, automobile, disability, health and worker’s comp
- Guide management team meetings with respect to budgets, forecasts and financial performance on a weekly, monthly and quarterly basis
- Preparation of CBOE filings, city/state jurisdiction & professional organization licensing and compliance
- Manage finance and accounting for a construction contractor or custom product manufacturer
- Manage a team responsible for payroll, bookkeeping, accounting, OSHA compliance, HR, PEO/payroll, worker’s compensation and staff training/career development
Continual Improvements Responsibilities
- Chart enhancements to business processes & systems to improve the company within our Vision & Mission
- Grow team & best practices to eliminate all errors within Finance, and the company in general
Salary, 401K matching, vacation, health benefits package: 60K-100K.